Friday, January 22, 2016

Just sayin'

After some subtle hints I decided not to clutter up Face Book with all my ranting's, theory's, nonsense and BS.  So, if your reading my occasional musings then it's your fault not mine.  Accept the fact that you might just want to hear what someone else thinks and that by opening up to lots of different opinions you might learn something..or not.  You might just laugh at the idiot because I will admit at time's I can get quite foolish.  But, like I said you didn't pay to get in and no one is twisting your arm.


After all that I might just tell you what living in Saudi Arabia is like, Or what having Cancer means.


There might be a lot of posts, might not, it depends on my mood and if I feel like typing a lot on my iPhone.  It's all totally up to me, I feel like a King in charge of my domain.  But feel free to comment on anything, since this is a blog the King can't have you beheaded or tossed on the rack.


Here is something I learned yesterday.  I was talking with a friend that had just spent some time in Oregon.  He was telling me that to alleviate the amount of money that was charged to an EBT card the state doesn't charge the deposit on bottles.  That helps the poor and down-n-outers.  Like everything they did find a scam.  Buy cases of water (its allowed with the EBT), go to the parking lot, pour out the water then go back in for the bottle deposit they never paid in the first place.  After a quick stop by the wine section for some Mad Dog or Thunderbird it's back to the blue tarp by the freeway to party with friends.  Our tax dollars at work, draw your own conclusions.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roger, you are so candid in your blogs which makes them so interesting . keep them coming, we'll be waiting.

    ReplyDelete